Webinar: Proximity detection technologies for preventing incidents around equipment
June 17th | 11AM AWST (UTC+8) | 1PM AEST (UTC+10)
The art of mining will always be about successfully balancing safety and productivity. But companies are still a long way from achieving zero harm, as 2019 figures for fatal accidents in Queensland’s mining industry show. The financial cost of collisions illustrates the potential return on investment of avoiding just one major incident. Collisions, in particular, remain a significant threat to the safety of miners and machines.
Register to learn how MineProtect CAS, Personal Alert, Tracking Radars and VIS solutions are safeguarding people and equipment.
- Why proximity detection is an essential tool in mining safety
- Systems hardware, upgrade and integration capability of HxGN MineProtect
- How MineProtect addresses and reduces nuisance alarms
- How MineProtect CAS works
- Operation of the Personal Alert system
- Using Tracking Radars
- How proximity detection is utilized in VIS
Nick Boswell, Hexagon's Mining Division
Nick Boswell hales from a mining services, contracts & change management background, holding various positions with major players in the mining technology field. In his role as Business Development Manager with Hexagon, Nick continues to engage and educate our customers on Hexagon’s product portfolio (particularly MineProtect) and successfully introduces new systems and technology into our customers’ mining operations.